- 26 years old
- Hometown: Truckee, California
- Home Mountain: Squaw Valley
- 4FRNT Quiver: InThayne and Vandal
- I learned to ski in Kitzbuhel, Austria on a pair of Tyrolia Dinosaur skis.
- My favorite freeskiers of all time are- Shane McConkey, Hoji, T-Hall, Candide and Scot Schmidt
- I can eat 6 Saltine crackers in less than a minute
"4FRNT was originated in Truckee, so the hometown feels will always be there for me. Nowadays there's something to be said about a well built ski that's durable enough to battle the ski-days of winter. For me it's the story of where 4FRNT started and where it is now. To be able to continue its excellence of ski manufacturing over time shows me what makes these so sick to ride every damn day."