- 7 years old
- Hometown: Driggs, Idaho
- Home Mountain: Grand Targhee, Jackson Hole
- 4FRNT Quiver: Coyote and Jackal
- What do you do when you're not skiing?
I like to build with my legos and draw. I also like to listen to music and create playlists to pump me up while on the mountain.
- What other physical activities do you like other than skiing?
I like practicing trampoline work at gymnastics and I love to swim
- What is you favorite aprês snack?
Sushi. A tuna hand roll and really any kind of delicious fish. Or can't forget about some Jaegaerschnitzel with buttered Spaetzle and a tall cup of hot chocolate.
- Do you collect anything?
I have been keeping all of my baby teeth and molars. Saving them up to give to the Tooth Fairy all at once for one thousand dollars.
"I just love their skis! I love their style and I think they are a great company full of really nice people. 4FRNT was my first ski because they were the only Grom skis wide enough to let me float on the powder the Tetons throw at you."