Location: Burlington, Vermont
Employment Period: June 1, 2023 – August 15, 2023
Application Deadline: June 1, 2023
Type: Part-time @ 20hrs a week, Seasonal
Compensation: $15/hr - $20/hr based on experience
Additional Compensation: 2 pairs of skis (~$1500 value) + $500 in 4FRNT gear, bags, bindings, and apparel.
4FRNT is a small ski company operated by a tight team of dedicated skiers. We are a collaborative work space that relies on the input and support of one another in order to execute projects and grow the brand. This position will work closely with the rest of the team to create both long form and short form content to support the brand and educate our consumers. Working in the office alongside our marketing and creative team, you will be able to use your own personal style to help communicate the 4FRNT brand voice and grow our digital presence.
We expect you to have a strong passion for skiing, this is vital to your success in this position and authenticity of the brand. You’ll be working under a Marketing Manager that will provide ongoing direction, working as a team to drive the brand initiatives. We REQUIRE a minimum of 2 years of experience in video editing with an in depth understanding of Adobe Premiere and/or other comparable video editing software.
● Updating/re-working all product specific videos for Youtube and 4FRNT product pages
● Catalog and organize 4FRNT Athlete content
● Catalog and highlight heritage 4FRNT content (Watch old Hoji movies)
● Create Instagram/TikTok/Youtube ‘Reel’ style edits
● Create and Edit 4FRNT Athlete content – including a 4FRNT Team Edit and a 4FRNT POV Highlights edit
● Productively and Effectively take direction from the team to create captivating content
● Communicate and Execute deadlines
● You must be a skier!
● 2 Years of experience in video editing
● Adobe Premiere knowledge preferred
● General knowledge of ski performance and other skis in the market
● Strong understanding of Instagram Reels, TikiTok, and Youtube Shorts video application and editting
Please send your resume and example work to info@4FRNT.com before June 1st using email subject line: “Summer Video Content Coordinator – ‘Your Name’”