Double Roller Bag - Black
We've spent more than 15 years lugging skis around to destinations around the world testing new product, introducing new skis, connecting with our team, and filming videos. After all these years we know a great ski bag is a MUST! We worked hard alongside our Team to create the 4FRNT Double Ski Roller Bag to be the best bag in skiing.
This bag is backed by our 100% money back guarantee. If after a few days of use you're not completely satisfied, you can literally return it for a full refund.
- Fits up to 2 pair of skis (as long as 195cm) + poles + boots and room to pack clothes
- Expandable extension to securely fit skis from 175cm to 195cm
- All-terrain rubber wheels to drag through any terrain or condition
- Full perimeter padding for maximum protection
- Padded ski divider protects your quiver
- The toughest, most water resistant polyester fabric keeps your gear safe
- 3 different handle options ultimate ease in transport
- The most bombproof zippers available
- Internal stash pocket for accessories, personal gear, and your foreign coin collection
**Exterior Dimensions extended: 77" x 13" x 6" / 196cm x 33cm x 15cm.
Not extended length: 69" (175cm)
My 99’s are the best in my quiver
Along with my 99’s, I have head Kore’s and Nordica enforcers. These skis have the nimbleness and light weight of the Kores, and the heavyweight stability of the Enforcers. Quick in the bumps while solid in the East’s crud. Right now thinking are going to be the go to sticks for a long time
As far as double ski bags go this is on the smaller side. Height is probably half my old marker ski bag. Extension / compression capability is a nice feature although not relevant for me.
Great stuff and helpful team
The steeze is almost as high as the stoke!
Double Roller Bag - Black
I have skied since I was 3 years old so I have had my share of ski bags…This has to be among the BEST of the BEST!! I couldn't believe it at first but it was an answer to my prayers since I travel a lot. I experience a lot of mishandling of my skis on international travels so I know a good bag when I see one. This is THE ONE… The only trick is, how long will the bag last? That, we’ll find out…
Sturdy, good looking bag to transport and protect my new 4FRNT skis
This ski bag feels well made and durable and has plenty of room for 2 skis and poles. I haven’t yet taken it on a plane, but I am very confident that my new 4FRNT Switch skis will be safe in it. It is a very good looking bag with the striking orange logo on black. One minor suggestion, I wish that the bag had a small zipper compartment somewhere for odds and ends. It came for free with my Black Friday purchase of a pair of 4FRNT Switch skis, but I would have gladly paid list price for it otherwise.