- 36 years old
- Hometown: Tahoe City, CA/Portland, OR
- Home Mountain: Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows
- 4FRNT Quiver: Hoji, Devastator, InThayne
- Nothing beats a 20 hour drive to Revelstoke to ski 6k of bottomless pow with your friends
- I started a software company called Snowledge. It's a complete, resort-connected ski and snowboard app that works at every resort and in the backcountry. The best part is I am working on skiing project all the time! Download it and check it out.
- I'm a recovering attorney. We all do foolish things when we're young....
- The 4FRNT "Twisted Sisters" natural slopestyle comp is the most fun 2 days of skiing I have ever had!
"It all comes down the culture. The communication and collaboration that goes on between the team and the athletes is what makes 4FRNT unique. You’ve got a bunch of great people, who are passionate about what they do, pushing the boundaries of the sport and contributing to a vision that is so much bigger than the sum of its parts. The result is innovative ski designs, graphics, and a lineup that pretty much crushes it all over the mountain."