- 26 years old
- Hometown: Salt Lake City, UT
- Home Mountain: Park City, Whistler
- 4FRNT Quiver: InThayne, Vandal, Devastator
- Go to ski snack?
Peppered venison jerky and peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
- Top 3 Ski Moments in your ski career?
Hitting Pyramid after a 90 inch storm, taking over the podium at Hella Big Air Bachelor 2018 with my best bud Dean Bercovitch, skiing my first naked run ever in deep pow at Fernie Wilderness Adventures with old friends
- What is one quote to summarize your view of the world?
"You are a function of what the whole universe is doing in the same way that a wave is a function of what the whole ocean is doing"-Alan Watts
"To me 4FRNT has always been the brand run by hardcore skiers. The skis were thought up and designed by hardcore skiers for the type of skiing they loved. So as a skier that loves pushing my limits it's perfect to be on skis that match my passion for and method of sliding down mountains."