- 30 years old
- Hometown: Alta, WY
- Home Mountain: Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee
- 4FRNT Quiver: MSP CC, HOJI CC
- I recently moved back to Alta, WY after spending the last 4 years skiing Alta, UT.
- My brothers are my favorite ski partners.
- I have a Bachelor's Degree in Neuroscience and worked in a lab as a Research Assistant at the University of Utah performing research on distracted drivers.
- I always ski with a crystal from Africa and a pendant made of elk antlers.
"From the beginning, I've been stoked on 4FRNT because our skis are designed and built by skiers, for skiers. When I joined the 4FRNT family, we had the vision of creating a bad ass women's ski with Titanal and traditional camber. I was fortunate enough to collaborate with Matt Sterbenz on the creation of the MSP and MSP W. Needless to say, the feedback on the MSP W has been incredible- it's a dream come true to help 4FRNT bring a hard charging, award-winning women's ski to the market. Send it ladies, this one's for you!"