3 YEAR WARRANTY INFO
4FRNT is committed to making the highest quality products out of the highest quality materials available to us. Therefore, we stand by our products with confidence and back all of them all with a 3 year manufacturer warranty, protecting them from defects in materials and workmanship. Warranties may not be transferred and are reserved for the original purchaser only.
All warranty returns must be supported by a copy of the original Proof of Purchase or 4frnt.com order #. If the original proof of purchase or order # cannot be provided or found on a warranty return we will assume the purchase day was August 1st of the year that ski was produced. 4FRNT will honor its 3 year warranty starting August 1st of 2020, any items purchased prior have a 1 year warranty program. Items will be repaired or replaced if, upon inspection they are found to be defective in materials or workmanship. 4FRNT warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (3) years from the original date of purchase at retail on or after August 1st 2020.
Please be honest when filling out the warranty request form below, it will go a long way with the customer service team.
What is Covered?
- Structure cracks on the topsheet, base, core, edge sidewall due to a manufacturing defect.
- Delaminating of top or base, sidewall, edge, tip, and tail due to a manufacturing defect.
What is not Covered?
- Damage relating to impacts with objects that are not made of snow, including but not limited to: Rails, rocks, other skis, steel, wood, concrete, pavement.
- Damage resulting from abuse or neglect.This includes cosmetic issues such as top sheet and base chips, dents, and indentations, sun-faded graphics, and edge oxidation or rust.
- Damage resulting from improper mounting, adjustment, or use of bindings. Using incorrect mounting hardware (anything other than our manufacturer recommended found on mounting sticker) can lead to binding pull-outs and dimples in the base of the ski.
- Keep in mind that mounting by someone without a technician certification voids all warranty coverage.
- Damage caused by any alterations, changes, or modifications made to the structure of the ski.