ATK FREERAIDER 15 EVO
The FreeRaider 15 Evo is completely redesigned and features the best of ATK Bindings’ technology applied to the Free Touring category. The extensive know-how that ATK Bindings® developed has made it possible to achieve a weight of only 390 grams per binding.
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe makes the step-in easy with any tech boot available on the market
- SNOW PACK PROOF SYSTEM®: no snow pack under the toe part
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®:elastic sliding system (8+4 / total 12 mm of elasticity) applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex, improves the binding release performance when stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- Magneto Heel Flaps® provides 5 different walking modes.
- RELEASE ADJUSTMENT TOE PIECE®: adjustable settings of the heel release are now available for the toe.
- AUTOMATIC BRAKE SYSTEM®: The mechanism is automatically set and by switching from ascent to descent mode, the skibrake is activated without any further action.
- A 25 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE integrated in the heel to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution.
- The release system on the heel part provides a 7 to 15 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).